Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Nantucket



                  

                       
                    


 I went to Nantucket this past weekend with my mom for some Christmas spirit. We had so much fun and it got me wicked excited for Christmas!! But while I was there I decided to take some pictures of what I was wearing. I put my burgundy button up shirt under my simple black sweater. For pants I am just wearing my high waisted skinny jeans. For a jacket I am wearing a leather jacket that has this detail on the sides of the zipper. For shoes I am wearing my black shinny tie up ankle boots. The bag I am using is a black bag that has a studded gold detail on the front. And to keep my ears warm I am wearing a gray sweater headband. I hope you like how I styled this outfit!<3

Button up shirt-Kohl's
Sweater-Forever 21
Jacket-Steve Madden
Jeans-H&M
Shoes-TJ Maxx
Bag-Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top