Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

A little bit of Christmas






A lot of the things I am wearing in these pictures I got for Christmas. The main gift I got was this jacket, which I am obsessed with. I am really bad in the winter I never have a good winter jacket so this was the perfect gift! This jacket has leather sleeves and is a hunter green color. On the inside it has some faux fur, and the best part of the jacket is that I can wear it in the spring because the faux fur comes out. Another thing I got for Christmas is this black floppy hat, I think it adds a little bit more to a normal outfit. Under the jacket I am wearing a brown long sleeved shirt that has a black detailing on it. For pants I am wearing some black pants that have zippers in the front for pockets. And last but not least my black ankle boots that have a gold detail along the back which I by the way got for such a bargain at only $20. I hope you like how I styled this outfit! <3

Jacket-Zara
Shirt-Macys
Pants-American Eagle
Hat-Anthropology
Shoes-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top