Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bargin Pants





 I got theses pants the other day at Urban Outfitters in the sale for about five dollars and I was so excited. The pants are a kind of charcoal color and are a little baggy which I really like because they are super comfortable. For a top I am wearing a off white sweater that is shorter in the front and longer in the back. To add a little bit more warmth I through on a faux leather jacket, I think this also adds a little bit of an edge to the outfit. For accessories I am wearing this gold and gray polk a dot headband, and I like how this head band ties in the front. For jewelry I am wearing my go to necklace at the moment my gold necklace that looks like three separate ones. And for shoes I am wearing my black ankle boots that  have a little bit of a heel. I hope you like how I styled this outfit! <3

Pants-Urban Outfitters
Sweater-Zara
Jacket-Aeropostale
Necklace-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-H&M
Headband-American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top