Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve









This Christmas Eve was so much fun we had all our friends and family over and we took so many pictures in the photo booth! It was awesome to be able to see everyone! The first couple of pictures are of what I wore on Christmas Eve. The first thing I wore was my burgundy velvet skater skirt that I put in my holiday outfit idea post. With it I wore a sheer black crop top that buttons up the front and has a peter pan collar, under the collar I put on a gold necklace. Then instead of tights I decided to wear black high socks and I wore my shinny ankle boots. I hope you like my outfit and had a great Christmas!<3

Skirt-Topshop
Top-Urban Outfitters
Necklace-Charlotte Russe
Socks-H&M
Shoes-TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top