Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jumpsuit





In this picture I am wearing a new jumpsuit that is so comfy, but when you style it the right way you can make it look really fashionable. The jumpsuit is just a dark gray color and is really warm on the inside. Over the jumpsuit I am wearing a jacket that has faux leather sleeves and is a light brown color on the main part of the jacket. For accessories I kept it really simple wearing one silver necklace, and for shoes I wore my black ankle boots that have a little bit of a heel. For some reason with a jumpsuit like this one I prefer to wear it with a little bit of a heel because I think it can easily get to casual. I hope you like how I styled this outfit! <3

Jumpsuit-TJ Maxx
Jacket-Urban Outfitters
Shoes-H&M
Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top