Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

American Eagle





So this outfit is all American Eagle because I decided to enter the Live your Life competition. In this outfit I am wearing a plain white flowy long sleeve shirt. For jeans I am wearing my dark wash jeggings that have rips all up the front. To add a little more to the outfit I tied a jean button up shirt around my waist. For accessories I am wearing a white flower headband and a silver necklace that has aqua beads on it. For shoes I am wearing my beige ankle boots. I hope you like how I styled this outfit! <3

Everything in this outfit is from American Eagle, except the shoes which are form Target

Please go vote!
click the link below and like the red heart!

https://live.ae.com/#/lyl/VPsQ6DQT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top