Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Craving a little bit of warmth






I had these high socks for a while and I could not figure out what I wanted to wear with them till now. These high socks are a burgundy and off white color that have a flowery detail on them that I love. With the high socks I am wearing a black skater skirt that is a little bit high waisted. Tucked into the skirt I am wearing a burgundy loose fit T-shirt, with a gold layered necklace that has some feather detailing on it. Over the shirt I am wearing a really flowy cardigan that I got at the end of the summer, and am really happy that I decided to purchase it. To pull the outfit together I put on my black floppy hat and some black ankle boots. I hope you like how I style this outfit! <3

Socks- Free People
Skirt- Forever 21
Shirt- Free People
Cardigan- Brandy Melville
Hat- Anthropologie
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top