Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter







This outfit is what I am wearing today for Easter. I decided on wearing something that is more casual because it is still kinda cold to wear a dress. But I still wanted to wear something colorful and bright for easter. So for pants I am wearing khaki's that I rolled up a little at the bottom. For a shirt I kept it simple and just wore a plain white T-shirt, but put on a jean jacket that has a print on the back. For accessories I am wearing an aqua necklace, and for a bag I have an aqua colored shoulder bag. For shoes I kept it simple with my white high top converse. I hope you like how I styled this outfit and HAPPY EASTER!

H&M
Pants

Brandy Melville
Top

American Eagle
Jacket
Necklace

Target
Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top