Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Festival Outfit #1






This is the first of a couple festival outfits that I am going to be posting. Since festivals are starting up this month I decided I would post a series of outfits. Creating festival outfits was definitely a lot of fun, you are able to be a little bit more creative, and wear things that you might not wear everyday. For my first outfit I took this black and white daisy dress, and put a plain black top over and tied it into a knot. For shoes I am wearing my black ankle boots that have cut outs. Instead of a bag I decided to put on a black fanny pack that is a bit more structured then a regular on, this way while you are dancing you don't have to worry about holding a bag. And you can't go to a festival without some flowers in your hair. So I decided to wear a highlighter pink flower crown that I absolutely love! To add a little bit more color I decided to put some purple hair chalk at the ends of my hair. I hope you like how I styled this outfit!

Forever 21
Dress
Bag

Zara
Top

Urban Outfitters
Shoes

Claire's
Flower Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top