Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Special Guest







Today is my third day on vacation and I decided to take some pictures of me and my friend Meghan and show what we are wearing to dinner. My friend Meghan is wearing light wash high waisted denim shorts, for a top she is wearing a floral crop top. To keep her warm she added an off white shawl that is knitted. For accessories she is wearing a black floppy hat, round sunglasses, and for shoes she is wearing a pair of sandals that have a little bit of a heel. I am wearing a black and white stripped crop top underneath my overall dress. For shoes I am wearing my new all black high top sneaker. I hope you like how we styled these outfits!

Meghan's Outfit

Love Culture
Shorts
Crop Top

Brandy Melville
Shawl

Pacsun
Hat

Nordstroms
Sunglasses

Me

Urban Outfitters
Dress

Forever 21
Crop Top

Converse
Shoes

1 comment:

Scroll
to Top