Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kylie Jenner Inspired Look









I really love how Kylie Jenner's style is both relaxed but she also looks effortlessly cool. In this outfit I took a lot of inspiration from a picture of Kylie wearing some really simple pieces but all together looks really cool. In my outfit I am wearing my ripped boyfriend jeans, with a black and white stripped crop top. Since it is still cold where I live I through on a faux black leather jacket to keep me some what warm. For shoes I wore my all black high top converse. Because Kylie seems to wear stacked necklace I am wearing two necklace, I have my black over the shoulder bag, and I wore some aviator sunglasses. I hope you like how I styled this outfit!

Forever 21

American Eagle

Converse

H&M

1 comment:

  1. wow how did you get so tan?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? tell me your secrets plz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top