Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Floral Shorts







One week ago or maybe two weeks ago Urban Outfitters had a really good sale where all their sale items where 50% off. So what that means for me is I end up buying some new clothes! The shorts I am wearing in these pictures are the ones I got really cheap. They were on sale already for 20 dollars but after the 50% off I got them for only 10 dollars. With the shorts I am just wearing a plain white tank top that has a low back. But with the tank top I am wearing a new bra I got from Free People, that has this really cool design that I think adds a lot to the outfit. For accessories I am wearing a black floppy hat, and for shoes I am wearing my black ankle boots. I hope you like how I styled this outfit!

Urban Outfitters

Forever 21

Free People

Pacsun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top