Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday






So three of the things I am wearing I got from going black friday shopping. So I decided to take some of the things I bought and create an outfit out of them. The first thing that I got was this faux leather jacket that is a kind of quilted leather pattern, which was only eighteen dollars. For pants I got these black jeggings that have two zippers in the front for pockets. I got the pants for half off for twenty five dollars. The last thing I got during black friday was the gold necklace which I got for only five dollars. The T-shirt I am wearing I already had which is just a graphic T-shirt that says fashionista in a star on the front. For shoes I am wearing my black ankle boots to finish off the outfit. I hope you like how I styled this outfit!<3

Jacket-Forever 21
Shirt- I got at a store in the Netherlands (Next)
Pants-American Eagle
Necklace-Charlotte Russe
Shoes-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top